Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

10/12/2008

Confessions of a Blog Slacker!


Several of my blog readers (O.K. my kids!!) have ragged on me for not blogging anything for so long. Well, it HAS been a long time! It all started with a wonderful little entry I was working of entitled, "Things That Go Bump In The Night" about a bear who played soccer with our ice chest in the mountains while we tried to sleep in the tent at El Porvenir. My photo of my ice chest floating in the creek with bear bite marks on the lid would not post! I left it to get back to later and went on a wonderful three week trip to Colorado and came back with great pictures and some pretty good stuff to blog. BUT my laptop crashed. My laptop is my primary source for blogging because the photos are kept there, the color on the screen was not too dim to see the pictures like my desktop was AND I could not get Picassa to crop pictures on my desktop. Worst of all, I had just too many pictures from Colorado to choose from.

Then life just got too busy! Well, I haven't gotten around to figuring out what laptop to purchase but I switched back to my "itty bitty" computer screen so maybe I can get some stuff posted for my loyal reading...(OK, my kids....who have probably given up even checking it!)

The above photo is one of the two private lakes Phil fished on in Colorado in August!
More on that later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home