Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

1/10/2007

And the winner is..........

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this! These are my beautiful daughters. The one on the left is 36 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. The one on the right was 36 weeks pregnant with our 3-yr old twins when this was taken. I think they are both just gorgeous. I also thought this would help Jana put things into perspective when she gets too uncomfortable! We can't wait to meet our new baby grand daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    Gee, that looks like so much fun. You go girls!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Jana said…

    Uh...didn't know this was a contest...:) I am a little disadvantaged since I only have one cooking in here! I admire Les for going through that! It's hard! If my feet were the only part of my body you saw, you would swear I was a 300 pound woman! It's gross!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Jana said…

    gee...I didn't know this was a contest! No fair...she had two I only have one!
    Well, my feet are so fat that if you saw only them, you would swear I was a 300 pound woman! Gross!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey linda- you are brave!! :) love hearing from you! Jackie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home