Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

2/02/2007

Kaylee at 2-1/2 wks


Kaylee will be three weeks old in two days. It is just so amazing to see how much she has changed in just the week I've been here. She is so alert and of course cuddly and precious! She is a really good baby but does not like to be changed and dressed. Tonight Jana was changing her on the couch. She was holding her legs up and suddenly I heard Jana let out a loud shriek! Kaylee had ejected a projectile poop of about 1-1/2 ft across the couch!! My, my, I hope she can long jump like that! As we were cleaning things up Josh was re-dressing her, she resumed her little fusses to let us know she did not like to be changed. In the middle of it, she let out a little quick scream as if to say, "Can you hear me? I don't like this!" It is such fun to be here! What a doll!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home