Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

10/27/2007

Friday Night Lights!

HudMan (age 3-3/4ths) was bent on going to a football game Friday night. We checked the paper and picked one on the west side of town. The paper was wrong! It was an away game. So we had to search for another game. It took awile to get our directions and all. I asked the twins who were sitting quietly in the back seat of the car if they were getting "impatient". Hannah answered, "What does impatient mean?" I told her it meant you were tired of waiting. Her response, "Well, them I'm patient!!"

Once we got to the game while HudMan was intense at watching the game - he was analysising the coaching strategies in hopes to offer some suggestions, I'm sure. 'takes after his grandpa! "Miss Wigglesworth had made three trips to the consession stand and bathroom by the first half!" At the end of half time I asked HudMan if he'd like to go down and pick something out at the consession stand. He paused to contemplate a moment and then replied, "No, you can just get me some popcorn and a drink. I'll keep an eye on the ball!"

We ended up leaving a little early and Miss Wigglesworth asked why we left before the game was over. We told her it was cuz she was wiggly! Her response, "I was just wanting to tawk to da chea-ledah!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Jana said…

    sounds like me at the ball games at that age, just wanting to look at the chea-yeedas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home