Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

10/13/2008

Down by the Creek Bank

Here is the first of several entries I want to make about our delightful vacation in south central Colorado. We parked our fifth wheel back up to the creek and there we stayed for two weeks. Wonderful!



Unfortunately we are not wealthy enough to park it with all those others in what I call "Refugee Camps for the Rich and Retired!" Actually, what you see there is only about half the amount of rvs usually at that camp as it was late in the season and many have gone home.



Two different views from the back of the camper!






Sunshine in the camper in the morning. Pardon me while I have my morning coffee!!

Two weeks parked on a creek bank makes you turn to mush!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    That is so beautiful! I wish you could bottle that pine scent and mail it up to me!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    Pat: "That ain't campin'!"

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Did I say anything about "camping"?
    It's "Cam PER" not "Cam PING"!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    That looking heavenly...how did you ever manage the private spot?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home