Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

6/29/2009

Hudson, A Man of Few But Decisive Words!

Phil recently related this little exchange that took place when our grandkids were here a couple weeks ago: He showed Hudson how to crank down the leveling jacks on the fifth wheel while he was setting it up. He always looks for ways for Hudson to help out and have a part in the "guy stuff". Hudson was vigorously cranking down one of the jacks and Phil came around to observe. "You really look like you know what you're doing." he told him. Huddy, finishing the job, stood up and slapped his hands together like you would when finishing a job and replied, very matter-of-factly, "I DO know what I'm doing!" Later that evening he snuggled up next to his iGrandpa and said, "Grandpa, I'm really getting bigger, aren't I" "Yes, you sure are, Hudson." Hudson, once again matter-of-factly, "I KNEW I would!"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home