Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

7/03/2009

Welcoming Baby Makenna

Here I am in California, welcoming my new granddaughter, Makenna Joy Best! I'm enjoying my time with Kaylee too! I brought her a "My Little Pony" sleeping bag with built in blow up mattress. It was a big hit! She gets in it, shuts her eyes and pretends she is asleep momentarily. Then she opens them up and says, "Wait a minute! I get up in the morning!" She jumps up and runs over to Josh and in the sweetest little voice she says, "Good morning, Daddy!" as she kisses him on the cheek. Then she repeats the proceedure over and over. She is enthralled with Mary Poppins and loves to sing "Superkalifragilisticespialidocious!" It's her favorite part of the whole movie. Today is Phil's and my thirty-eighth anniversary and I believe the first we have been apart. We will have to celebrate double when he gets here next week! Love you, Babe!! We took our second walk to the park today with her Mommy, Daddy and Baby Makenna.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    Yay! Great pictures! Glad you are having a good time. And Happy Anniversary!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger rednanasteph's place said…

    How beautiful Linda. You must be so tickled!!!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Precious! I just finished looking at Jana's site, and now yours. You are blessed!
    Patricia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home