Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

11/29/2008

Rebellyun!








"One move, Buster, and I'll staple yer hide to the playhouse!"

Hey, Mom! I noticed you chose a MAGNUM STAPLEMASTER 2000 in stainless rather than the traditional blued steel model that so many older, I mean "more mature" women are packing these days. I'm also impressed that you chose the 17 mm high capacity magazine in full size grip configuration with the Tritium sights and polymer accessory rail. Very classy!! So, what's the ballistics on that thing anyway? Pat

(Side note: The photos taken in New Mexico were taken while the photos (of Jacque) from Alaska were being posted; within the same hour. No prior planning or knowledge!! Other weapons: Smith & Wesson .38 Special; Smith & Wesson 9mm; Smith & Wesson AR15.)

7 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Jacqueline said…

    we win!!! we had more of us!!! :) you made me laugh!!!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    We just came in and checked up on your blog! Too Funny! Are we all related or what?! Love it!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    Hey Dad,
    I noticed that my mother-in-law hit the bull's eye more than you!! What's up with that?

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    Hey Mom,
    I noticed you chose the MAGNUM STAPLEMASTER 2000 in stainless rather than the traditional blued steel model that so many older, I mean "more mature" women are packing these days. I'm also impressed that you chose the 17 mm high capacity magazine in full size grip configuration with the Tritium sights and polymer accessory rail. Very classy!! So, what's the ballistics on that thing anyway? Pat

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jana said…

    I love that Melissa's gun is pink!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Meli n Pat said…

    Sorry, it's not mine - it's my mom's!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said…

    Too stinking funny! My fav is you with the staple gun. I can just hear you threatening = )!! Love your blog, woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home