Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

7/05/2009

"One Thing For Sure, I Got The High Note!"


Here I am again lovin' on my granddaughters. Jana, Kaylee and I attended church this morning while Josh stayed with Makenna. As we drove out of the garage Kaylee said, "Good bye, Daddy! Have a good time! Good bye, Makenna." So cute! The service was amazing. The guy who led worship was a British guy who was once in Paul McCartney's band. I could help but thinking about the transformation in is life. He was a great guitarist, also. The guest preacher was not only inspirational but HILARIOUS! Marilyn Hickey will be the visiting preacher next week. That is so cool! Can't wait to hear her in person. The Fourth was definitely not a typical one but restful. Jana and I treated outselves to mani/pedi. In the late afternoon I picked blueberries off Jana's blueberry bush and plums off of one of her plum trees. She also has a peach tree with lovely peaches and a couple actively producing lemon trees! Oh, how wonderful!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Julie Cichon said…

    Precious pictures...thanks for sharing! Glad you are able to be out here with the Jana and the family...i'm sure you're loving it!!

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Patricia Boeshaar said…

    I loved Miss Kaylee's singing. Adorable! Wish I had a better glimpse of her face as she was performing. The obvious question, or maybe second obvious, does Makenna look like Kaylee when she was a baby?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home