Something to Blog About.....

Over the hill, on the downhill side, Gaining speed and enjoying the ride!

5/26/2008

Thithter.....Thithter...


My "thithter" from Washington came to visit for a week. What a delight it was to have her. Not only did we both enjoy her company but as I already knew, she has more creativity in her little finger than most of us do in our whole bodies. She jumped in and helped with our project and added some great touches. It was her idea to stripe the floor. Her only limitation was me not letting her start another project! Her creative mind gets to trying to explain something to me and it's like Robin Williams going off on a comedy improv...! Her graceful fingers start waving around creatively in the air while she tries to explain what she is seeing in her head! That's probably where my kids got their creativity. Love you sis!



Varnish on, varnish off!






We took time for R&R in the mountains, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home